Terms of business's
Here you can review our Terms of Business related to this website and doing business with our firm.
- Services are in general delivered after full payment is received.
- To make changes to your website, install databases, scripts, modify files, etc we will need FTP access, in some cases your Hosting account to make modify DNS, SSL certificates, htaccess & robot files and other changes. As a trusted partnership, we never share any of your information and expect the same from our customers. Our code, files and all data obtained by us is for your use, an not to be shared to other parties.
- We provide text changes and other minor requests for our customers usually at no charge. Complex requests may carry additional costs.
- Software coding and products by Dealer-Mailer are warranted for 2 years after paid invoice as per our warranty terms. If any defect or issue is found in coding, please send us a support email or call with details. Prompt attention is always given to clear the issue.
- Payment Terms: Payment is preferred by standard bank transfer within 5 business days of signed purchase contract/invoice. Paypal is also possible.
- Pricing is subject to sales tax payable under the applicable law when sold for use in certain end point locations.
All prices contained in the attached quotation are exclusive of any Federal, State, or Local sales, use, property or excise taxes. If Seller is required by law or regulation to pay any tax on account of this transaction, Buyer shall reimburse Seller for such taxes on demand.
- Although not likely, delivery of products and services are subject to unavoidable delays caused by strikes, accidents, acts of God, or other causes beyond our control including but not limited to acts and regulations by the Federal government. If any product or service cannot be rendered by our firm, a prompt refund is given.
- Buyer shall pay for all collection costs which are incurred by Seller in connection defaulted payments on purchases, including reasonable attorneys fees. Governing Law: This contract shall be governed by choice of law and jurisdiction. In the event of any litigation arising out of this transaction, jurisdiction and venue shall be had in the City-State of Berlin, Germany.
- You responsible for any and all content on your domains/URLs. We can assist you in compliance of copyright rule, anti-spam, EU cookie-notice, Impressum, etc regulations. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, Dealer-Mailer of and from any and all claims or liabilities from content and copyright issues. Buyer hereby acknowledges that this contract expressly limits buyers remedies in the event of a defect in coding such that Dealer-Mailer shall have no liability for any consequential damages, to such defect over and above the purchase price of the product or labor being purchased by the Buyer hereunder.
- Buyer expressly agrees to this document when purchasing any product or services from Dealer-Mailer. If any part of this seller/buyer agreement is found to be non-binding, then all other declarations and components remain in full force and endure.
- All website design, text, graphics, logos, and the selection and arrangement is copyright holders (Dealer-Mailer) intellectual property. Any other use or copying of information and photos from this web site is prohibited - including reproduction, modification, distribution, republication, transmission, re-transmission, modification, or public showing - without the prior written permission of Dealer-Mailer is prohibited. Any disclosure, copying, distribution of the contents of this website and/or accompanying photos and information is strictly prohibited.