Policy On the Collection, Use and Disclosure Of Personal Information
- Objective and Scope of Policy - Dealer-Mailer.com is committed to respecting your privacy and has prepared this document to inform you of our policy and practices concerning the collection, use and disclosure of information collected.
- Information that may be collected - by Dealer-Mailer may include contact names and roles, address, phone numbers, email addresses and any information needed only to conduct a normal course of business. Due diligence reserves us the right to verify funds and identity in regard to payments before applying credit to buyer.
- Collection of Information for Marketing - In the course of providing services to our clients, we may add email addresses to our marketing weekly list. Instructions to easily exclude yourself from future mailing are included in all emails from us. All incoming and outbound emails are scanned to be virus free. We do not collect any other personal information. Any information collected by us is not shared to any other parties outside the business of the current sale being conducted. Unless permitted by law, no personal information is collected about an individual or company without first obtaining the consent to the collection, use and dissemination of that information.
- Cookies Policy - We may use "cookies" on the www.Dealer-Mailer.com website or websites from other companies we own that you may visit.
OUR COOKIE USE is limited to holding your language selection and also your acceptance when clicking okay on the cookie consent notice. Otherwise, we do not gather any visitor information.
- Legal Notice: Copyrights & Trademarks - Copyrights & trademarks used throughout Dealer-Mailer.com belong to their respective owners & are legally used only to identify equipment by brand & or type. Dealer-Mailer.com is not associated with any owner of any copyright or trademark & we make no claims on these copyrights or trademarks whatsoever found on this website.